LIGIER GROUP run crash-tests with instrumented dummies on its new Ligier & Microcar models.
Throughout the development process, our engineers carry out virtual crash-tests at 45 kph, the maximum speed of an AM licence vehicle on impact, in order to develop all the components that are essential for passengers' safety on the road. These technical simulations enable us to preserve a maximum survival space in the event of a crash.
Everything has been thought through and produced in the finest detail to guarantee active and passive safety for the driver and their passenger, including at maximum AM licence vehicle speed (i.e. 45 kph).
Ligier & Microcar AM licence vehicles have top of the range equipment :
- One-piece cage chassis guaranteeing rigidity and tested shock resistance.
- Anti-constraint structural reinforcement
- Four stainless steel disk brakes combined with oversize pistons for effective braking
- Independent suspension with high clearance shock absorbers to maintain a perfect trajectory and road handling
- Cast aluminium one-piece rear spindles
- Seat belt anchoring with a resistance of over one tonne
- Airbag (optional), exclusive to LIGIER GROUP
- Easy Park, a unique system to facilitate low speed manoeuvres,
- Reversing alarm
- Electric headlight height adjustment guaranteeing optimum lighting under all circumstances