DRIVERS + YOUNG + ATTENTIVE + RECEPTIVE
We are great believers that by gaining experience on the road in a light quadricycle, young drivers become more responsible and independent. We have therefore partnered with the ECF (French driving school network) and Easymonneret to develop a unique training offer.
AT 14, YOU CAN ALREADY:
- Become a “Young Firefighter” and rush to the rescue of other citizens.
- Tremble in fear in front of films banned for under 14s.
- Solve equations with 2 unknowns.
- Work as a babysitter and be responsible for young children.
- Speak several languages and travel across Europe without any parental consent.
- Climb the highest mountain in the world (if you’re Jordan Romer).
So, are you ready to take on the next challenge?
In 2018: drive a Ligier AM licence car and take hold of your own independence by covering your first miles as a responsible driver!